ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Inflammatix, Inc. is a venture-backed diagnostics company bringing the power of precision medicine to the point of care. We are building novel diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive HostDx™ tests that combine rapid detection of host mRNA panels with advanced machine learning and computational biology. These tests will be performed on our rapid, point-of-care, isothermal molecular platform instrument currently under development. Our late-stage products, HostDx-Sepsis and HostDx-Fever, focus on enabling physicians to better diagnose acute infections and sepsis. Inflammatix is further developing a pipeline of groundbreaking tests that take advantage of our expertise in reading the immune system.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Clinical Trials Associate
We are seeking a Clinical Trials Associate (CTA) to support our clinical operations department. This role will not be boring! Success will lead to increased exposure to advanced responsibilities and career growth opportunities. On the job learning and a desire to say “yes” to new things are expected. The candidate will report into a Clinical Trial Manager.
- Set up and maintain clinical trial filing system (electronic and paper based) to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance. Support clinical study documentation preparation, tracking and maintenance, including periodic review of in-house study records for completeness and accuracy.
- Provides administrative support to the clinical affairs team in the full spectrum of the research activities such as pre-clinical research, study start up, site management and site closure.
- Assist in timely updates of study information on clinical registry sites (e.g. CT.gov, EudraCT)
- May manage clinical trial vendor
- Perform other duties in support of Clinical Operations, as requested
- BS/BA in a relevant scientific discipline is preferred, but not required
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and meticulous follow-through
- Proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, plan proactively, and accomplish goals using well-defined instructions and procedures in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal skills
COMPENSATION AND CLASSIFICATION:
- Classification: Full-time position located at our Burlingame, California headquarters
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience; includes equity package.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision; 401(k) and more.
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com