Inflammatix, Inc. is seeking an upbeat, organized, and responsible Executive Assistant / Office Manager to enable our workplace to be a productive, energetic, and enjoyable place to work. The role requires anticipating issues and addressing them in advance. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact, wear many hats, and be a part of an exciting growing biotech company.
- Manage executive agendas and coordinating on-site and off-site meeting
- Arrange travel for Inflammatix staff and job candidates
- Proactively manage facilities, including kitchen, office supplies, decor and shipping/receiving
- Enter invoices and payments, and support accounting-related projects as necessary
- Identify and manage external office vendors and service providers
- Engage in recruiting processes, principally scheduling interviews and handling candidate expenses
- Organize and track training for new and existing employees
- Responsible for implementing elements of Environmental, Health and Safety procedures
- Welcome guests and inquiries in person, over the phone, and via email
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years’ work experience with at least 3 years as an EA and/or office manager
- Eagerness to take on special and varied projects
- Experience in a multi-faceted support role in a fast-paced environment
- Adept in booking travel arrangements and SF Bay Area meal reservations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Fluency with standard software (e.g. Word, Excel) and communication tools (e.g. email, webinars)
- Hyper-organized, neat and detail-oriented
- Professional and pleasant verbal and written communicator
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll management a plus
- Trade conference sign-up, set-up and planning a plus
- Handing facilities including furnishing offices and managing light construction projects a plus too
- Prior experience in medical technology, biotech or diagnostics company a plus
COMPENSATION AND CLASSIFICATION:
- Classification: Full-time position.
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience; includes equity package.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision; 401(k) and more.
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward a cover letter and resume to: jobs [at] inflammatix [dot] com